Production XR 650 SM ( Super Motard !!! ) COOOOOL !!!

:applause: I guess this is a production one ?

:applause: Wonder if it's coming over our way? Wish I could read it :applause:

Anyone have some sort of translater disc that you can feed this to it and it will will put it in English? :applause: I laugh but maybe there is some dohickie that will do that? Is it french? :applause:

Super SWEET for sure !! ?

:applause::applause::applause: OH MY GOD, CHECK OUT ALL THESE HONDA'S !!! :applause:

Look at the XR440 COOOOL!!! !!! ........and europen 650R and the .............. :applause:

:ride: Man do they look nice !!!

XR Enduro

XR650 R

XR440 R

XR400 R

XR250 R

XR125 R

XR Supermotard

XR650 SM

XR400 SM

XR250 SM

XR125 SM

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E start too...it'll be interesting to see it the US bikes can use the OEM estart parts....not that i care about that ?

I just posted about a ES kit which is the one you see on the bike. They would sell a TON of them if it would fit.

I picked this bike b/c of the kickstart...and I love it! aint no way I'd ever drop the cash on an estart (too much other crap to buy for it)...but kickin this hog in the texas summer heat in full gear after shes been laid down SUCKS ASS!!!

Why thank you Mr. Flubber, How did you do that?

Hey, was there not a Disney movie called Mr. Flubber with Fred McMurry I think his name was? ?

I picked this bike b/c of the kickstart...and I love it! aint no way I'd ever drop the cash on an estart (too much other crap to buy for it)...but kickin this hog in the texas summer heat in full gear after shes been laid down SUCKS ASS!!!

I know where your coming from! When I dump my CRF toward the end of the day and the sweat is raining off me, I pray that it will start after 6,7,8,9 kicks or so. I'm sure it's partially my fault as I only have 50% (if that) of the strength and energy I had in the beginning of the day.

I'm not one bit ashamed to admit that ES would be mighty welcomed whether it be a CRF or XR. On a hill or at a traffic light if you stall the thing or it gives that 4 stroke cough and dies (I'm sure that happened to every one) you look like an idiot trying to start the thing. With the ES you can hide the fact that it even stalled or that YOU stalled it. Not that I ever did. ?