Sign in to follow this  

Looped it!

Looped her on a nice paved road today, the kind where it has 8mm "P'' rock imbedded in it! I was actually reminding myself to put my foot on the brake, looked up,and the front was falling so I gave it some to get to my balance point then just a little bit too much. I actually took a few steps still holding on, but it was too fast for me, bike peeled to the left, including me, hit first with my knee, thankfully rolled onto my shoulder and back over again. Damage inspection, bent shift lever, minor tear in left grip, and 3 inch long rough edge on the left rear fender. I think i got lucky. I got a good sized scrape on my knee and a few scratches on the shoulders and hands. So a pretty good ending to a bad thing. Thank god it didnt split my exhaust canister!

Sucks to hear

Gotta make sure to cover the brake. Usually I leave a little resistance on it just so I know where its at

Dump my 4 week old 150 on a regular basis =P

Yeah, it had been awhile since I've beefed it, hey if your not falling your not trying hard enough right? The only thing that makes me a little mad is that i might try to sell it soon, and the scratches just take off points. I agree, I got totally lucky, I would be kicking myself if I screwed up my exhaust.

Sorry to hear but it happens to us all. I usually go over the front(rolling endo's).

Damn, you never wrecked your exhaust like I did last year!!!!

What gear were you in? I was revving sky high in 3'rd when I looped mine.

lol...I like to bug you every once in a while. Looping sucks, I still have scars on my knees from last summer even.

Yeah, my scab is still weeping fluids, I dont know what, but I also was fighting the flu last weekend, the kids at my school are so scumy. Wiping their noses on their hands, our soap dispensers are empty, and we're always tightly packed, we had 42 people in a history class!