Sign in to follow this  

orion pit bikes

iam new to the forum but not new to riding i was just wondering if the orion pit bikes werer aany good ??

thanks, mgt

I have not seen them on the track or heard any feedback from people who own them, but, when I have seen them at the industry trade shows, I thought that they were not very good quality.

I would say look to the SSR line of bikes, and yes Outlaw Powersports would be a good place to look. Check this little revies of one of their models

I bought an Orion AGB21G a while back and so far - so good. It runs good, sounds good and cranks first time every time. Front shocks very nice, rear very stiff and do not seem to be "breaking in". Seat is OK right at the tank but the farther back you sit the less padding is there (not unlike sitting on a 2x4). It came with 14 tooth front and 49 tooth rear sprockets and desperately needs larger front or smaller rear or both! To soon to say much about durability but so far, the sprockets are it's biggest down fall and this should be a simple problem to correct.

Ther was one at the track this past weekend.Bike looks kinda cheap but I have to say it performed pretty good.Over all suspension is not to bad front forks were nice and plush but the rear shock needs some work.I was looking at the rear shock and this guy had the preload all the way down.We loosened the preload some and it was better.The gearing was way off but the motor ran great.If you gear it right and tune the rear shock it could be a good bike.How it will hold up I don't know.He was beating on it for about 6 hours and no problems.He said he will be there again this weekend so I'll keep you posted.

I would say look to the SSR line of bikes, and yes Outlaw Powersports would be a good place to look. Check this little revies of one of their models

which model is that review of?

do not buy :thumbsup: it i used it in my backyard for about a month it was good but my first race it left a orange county chopper and it bent really far.

do not buy :thumbsup: it i used it in my backyard for about a month it was good but my first race it left a orange county chopper and it bent really far.

For future reference, do you have a picture and do you know what model it was.

These bikes are everywhere over here in Australia just checkout ebay au

http://search.ebay.com.au/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=pit+bike

IMO these bikes bikes are crap but for the money u pay it could be allright just to mess around but dont go jumping or racing themcause they will break. I have owned one (AGB27) they look OK from a distance but take a close look and ul notice the bad welding and build quality. On the one i bought the swingarm shock mount was out by about 2cm and had to be replaced ive also seen alot of these frames snapped(mild steel)?

The one i owned

Picture1600.jpg

it was the orion pro series 125 it looked good suspension was okay motor was weak on low end and the frame was super cheap if you look at anything related to them feel on the backside of the frame and swingarm because they use square tubing to cover it

OMW... that frame is........ wow......uh......can you say....cheap?

I'll bet the engine is the only thing worth anything. Just another china knockoff, but would be fun in a better chassis.

That's some plastic too......... wow.

I own (2) ORION 125G. Bought for kids but will carry me quite well and quickly. Only had to upgrade gas caps with billet and Air Filters. Only electric start bike you can buy for 550..+ shipping. powersportsmax.com bought 4 units total for them, very excellent service.

I own a couple and I love em.

My 2007 CRF50F, 2006 TNT 29, And My Lil Bro With His 2007 TNT 21H

IM001681.jpgPicture036.jpgPicture048.jpg