Sign in to follow this  

not one ride report on snowshoe?

likes go give it up, how was it, how did u finish?

I thought it was a great ride! They were a little lacking in milage markers and danger signs but have some great trail and did a lot of good things! I DNF'd with a sick bike about 7 miles into the 3rd loop, looks like it was some gunk in the carb, after cleaning the carb today it seems to be running ok. I'll be back next year for sure.

Its was Awsome!!!! Won OPen B :ride: Could have had the overall -----minus one rock incedent. Great terrain and a pretty well put on event. :thumbsup:

The race was awsome, I won the womens class and loved every mile (well minus that long boulder downhill section, next year I think I'll charter a helicopter to get me around it haha). The dirt/trails was great due to the rain the night before (only a little dust, mostly on roads and a couple other spots). I had a blast, will definently be back next year!

there were rocks on that long down hill? :thumbsup:

My bike told me there were a few, apparently a rock tried to beat up my bike, my shifter is jammed into the side of the bike on the side cover. I rode the last part of that 2nd loop with only 1st and 2nd gear. So I'm pretty sure there were at least 2 or 3 rocks, I think I had about a 95% success rate of hitting each of them, so much for my new graphics.

I was planning on going but had family troubles. This is the only race I go to nowadays. :thumbsup:

I just closed my eyes and went to my happy place.

Haaa, I like that.

Brett I heard stealler reports on the Angle Fire race you held. Sounds like I have got to go next year even if I have to drug my boss to get the time off.

Haaa, I like that.

Brett I heard stealler reports on the Angle Fire race you held. Sounds like I have got to go next year even if I have to drug my boss to get the time off.

Thanks,

No drugs needed. Just do what I do to get the time off to put on the races... I have a couple of great photos that he doesn't want anyone to see! I do the website for the shop and I could... :thumbsup:

I had a great time and loved it. Single track was great and the tecnical sections were super. I thought the same for the markers and also they need to be BIGGER. Its hard to see at 60 MPH on the open road sections.

Took 3rd in 4 stroke B (tied for second but lost when the tie breaker seconds came into play but I was real happy with that for sure)

Thanks to everyone that helped and especially the bookcliff rattlers.

Will be back for sure.

I thought the single track was great especially the third loop. Wet with roots and trees.

I ended up 2nd in Senior A after getting stuck in an off trail "sight-seeing" trip just before the 2nd gas.

Fun event. Better markings would have made me more comfortable with speed and mileage.