got friday 18th open for a ride...

I've got this friday open for a ride w/ anyone willing. I'd like to see Elkins (need a guide), but if it's just me I'll be at FH staged about 0900. I may even bring the quad up there with trailer and do some trail trash pick-up along 4, 7, and 1. If there is last minute riders I'll be at the chrome mine (gotta test my new .50 cal out) just off finning mill road and loop 4.

Ok. We'll have breakfast at the Firehouse Cafe in Diamond Springs at 7:00AM. :applause: I'll show you where the cabin is. Much better place to stage than Elkins Flat. ?

:ride: c-ya there @ zero seven hundred. (+ or - 15 min since my green arse ain't been there either...)

:ride: Sounds fun!Sure wish I weren't working,I'm still pretty gimpy anyway from my mountain bike wreck 2 1/2 weeks ago on the road going out toward the cabin from Grizzly.Should've gone for a real ride instead of heading back toward town. :applause:

No worries, I took a no-brainer-boulder-winning-kidney-racking-blood-pissing-no-one-was-there-to-share-my-pain dump on my first ride with CD and crew on one of the "high sierra" rides...spooked me from rock gardens since...so time to get back up and go...from what I heard of elkins...should be good therapy ?

Hey Dom!... :ride:

Can I watch??

I've never seen anyone shoot a quadtard before, should be interesting... ?

Seriously, the wife & I are headed on up to Cow Friday- try and take advantage of this abnormally cool weather.

Dom-I'm out there often capping off rounds, next Fry-day is off though...

Tirebiter- Let me know when you can do a chalkbluff ride!!!!!!!! Recommend a campsite off hwy20 to park the rig and we'll go....brats and beer after the ride!!! Oh, tell ms. tirebiter the oatmeal cookies were a HIT...kids fought over em and so I ate them ALL !!!!!

To get to the Firehouse Cafe take the Missouri Flat exit off of Hwy 50 towards Diamond Springs. Go all the way down until it dead ends on Pleasant Valley Road. Turn left and go about a mile or so, it will be on your right about halfway through the town.

See ya! ?

? Sir Flakalot. Super Flakey. Flake Miester. Mr. Flakenstein, Flakasaurus.

Will the real Flake Flakey please stand up, please stand up! Who sings that song?

Sorry........... I just couldn't resist. :ride:

Just some flakey rapper, somethin like eminen. real flakey guy if you ask me,