Sign in to follow this  

Changing colors

Ha, got all white plastic for the beast, Shes gonna look good, ill post a pic, and yes, my seat is all black...

OKAY, finally someone has some......Where did you find white plastic? and please don't say Acerbis or i'll shoot myself in the kneecap. I called them like 2 weeks ago and no white. I've been looking all over for white for like 6 months now and have come up with zilch.......help a brother out..lol

Yes, where did you get white plastic? I have always liked the white on the Honda's. Graphics choices suck for us though, probably have to custom make something.

ufo has had white plastic for the kxf for a while now. denniskirk.com has them

Yep its ufo plastic, but was a pain to get. Your dealer should be able to get it for you, as it is available from parts unlimited. But, the rear fender is on BO, I had to go threw BTO sports for it..

Yep its ufo plastic, but was a pain to get. Your dealer should be able to get it for you, as it is available from parts unlimited. But, the rear fender is on BO, I had to go threw BTO sports for it..
Get some pics up man. What did you do for graphics? I think the Factory Kawasaki graphics except in Red or Blue would look awesome on White plastic.

May have to get some ideas and make this a winter project.

Frogs are supposed to be green, not motorcycles.

Looking foward to seeing the white KX, make sure you post a pic MXMike

Your right, but how many times have you seen someone at your races makeing sure everything is how it supposed to be.

not very often i guess :thumbsup: . Just keep your green stuff for the big events. Just in case