Sign in to follow this  

what is the best product to clean jerseys

I have a white jersey and i have some dirt stains from wiping the sweat from my head and i was wondering what is the best cleaner to use to get them out thanks alot :applause::ride::thumbsup::applause:

A scoop of Oxyclean (or any of the generic oxygenated cleaners) along with regular laundry detergent will clean pretty much anything. If it's super dirty, give it 2 runs through the washer (don't dry in between runs).

I have a white jersey and i have some dirt stains from wiping the sweat from my head and i was wondering what is the best cleaner to use to get them out thanks alot :applause::ride::thumbsup::applause:
Dude, I use my "Suzuki Bike Wash" on those brown spots, let it set for 5 minutes before tossing it into the wash. Spotless everytime. Something else that works good it Goop hand cleaner or Go-Jo with pumice. Let it set for about 10 minutes, toss em in the wash.

Wash right when you get home from riding.. I use Coldwater Tide and some OXY clean stuff, works good.. Hang dry my gear too..

can you dry jersey in the dryer? cause i know pants you arent supposed to

Another oxyclean user here. When really bad, start the wash cycle for a few mins, then stop it and let soak for a length of time, then resume.