Lost digital camera at Kennedy meadows

hey guys, I lost my brand new sony digital camera at Kennedy meadows this last weekend :applause: 8-12-06. Anyone find it, it was in a small wet suit material zippered pouch ? ? ill pay a reward for it :ride: . I just bought it and I have many pics on my baby on it and would love to know there are some honest riders out there :applause: . I either lost it at the river crossing by the general store or at or around the troy meadows overflow campground. Thanks in advance guys. :applause:

good point on the ranger station and thanks for the offer triple b. Ill call tomorrow. Triple b have fun man that place rocks. Did i mention the rocks..... Pretty dusty but worth the riding. Ill let you guys know if they have it. I left my phone number with the store if anyone turned it in but so far no luck. Anyway, thanks again guys and have fun while you are up there. The troy meadows overflow campsites rock. We stayed about five spots down on the left side and its probley one of the best camping spots Ive been at in a long time. Bring the BUG SPRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that sucks big time. That's always my fear. I ride with a $800 camera and I always think about that. I was in KM the same weekend and my hand must of touched my camera case to make sure I still have it about 50 times. Well after reading this thread I went out yesterday and got another camera for riding. One of our friend have the Nikon Coolpix L4 and it seems to take very nice pictures for the money. So I got one and it was only $130. The size is the thing I like is lot about it. Check it out It's a 4.0 mega pixel camera and I got a 2G card for it on sale at Best Buy for $49. With that card I can take about 1,000 pictures. For the money you can go wrong.

I hope it doesn't come down to you having to buy a new camera.

Hey Steve,

I was at the ranger station @ 8:00 Saturday morning and there was a lost and found box but I did not see a camera. There was a motor home hubcap but no camera. I would still call.....just not to early the lady at the info desk is not a morning person