time to wait to change oil on yz125?

after how long should you change the oil in a 06 yz125 such as what i have lol.

i know there are many posts but i just posted this cause im lazy and want to know specifically and blah.

hope the question was clear, thanks.

your talken about your tranny.... change it every other race... or every third nice ride.. thats what i do.. and if you see your oil draining out and it doesnt gray/black (still keeping origanal color somewhat) then you can go a little bit longer on it.. oil changes are not that big of a deal.. unscrew a bolt... let it fall, fill it up.. ride..

I do mine every moto when I'm racing...I guess I'm a little rough on my bike...I do it every practice during the week though...I like keeping my shit tight and would rather have it running at the best it can...Cause realistically, you do not wanna blow a tranny lol

ok well i just ride lightly occasionally not every day or anything so yea. i thought there was something about heating the oil up b4 u drain it or somethin like that. does that matter, i thought u could change on a cold engine.

as far as how the aluminum frame is vs the steel frame idk but my bike feels so dang light it almost needs to be heavier going through hard terrain cause it feels like your gonna slide out at any moment (and the handlebars are hard to keep steady at speeds) but other than that i love it.

ok well i just ride lightly occasionally not every day or anything so yea. i thought there was something about heating the oil up b4 u drain it or somethin like that. does that matter, i thought u could change on a cold engine.

as far as how the aluminum frame is vs the steel frame idk but my bike feels so dang light it almost needs to be heavier going through hard terrain cause it feels like your gonna slide out at any moment (and the handlebars are hard to keep steady at speeds) but other than that i love it.

Sounds like you need some suspension adjustments.