Sign in to follow this  

Uh Oh

Well I went to joliet tonight. I was riding the yami on the moto track taking it easy and then it all went to hell. I did one of the small step ups gave it a litle blurp in the air then hear a pop and felt something tap my foot. Well now my case is all F'd up. Oh and guess what you have to buy it as a set and so far it looks likes its gonna cost 560 with out gaskets. Well boys wish me luck hopefully we will be ready to reace walnut. I should get a few pictures up in a day or 2. Oh and this means the 450 shoot out is deffinetly out.

That sucks, any idea what hit the case? I have moved some pretty good sized rocks out of corners out there, haven't seen any on the step up though.

That blows.

So the rock hit your cases in the air?

Or when you landed?

Or both?

I'm :thumbsup::ride:

Damn i got extremely luck then. My chain came off at ottawa it locked the bike up and wore the clutch out pretty good. It took out the chain guide/guard and the rubber piece by the rear sprocket.

Yours if by far worse off then mine for sure. But atleast neither of us went down becuase of it, you never know what else could have happened or how bad it could have been.

She threw the chain. I am gonna start tearing her down tonight.

Oh,

Now it makes sense.

Well we got the cases split I am gonna call on friday and order the parts. hopefully I get her goin by sunsets race othewise I will have to ride a honda.