Cleaning those hard to reach spots

Anyone got any tips on how to get into those hard to reach spots (short of tearing the whole bike apart), like the area behind the cylinder and below the carb? I've got some stubborn mud in a few hard to reach areas that I want to disappear, any ideas would be appreciated.

Suzuki Motorcycle Wash, part #SP-5A. Suggested by another TT'er (Indy, I think?), this stuff worked GREAT.

I like to keep my bikes very clean, usually spend a couple hours on clean up. This cleaner cut the time to about 30-45 minutes with just a garden hose and very little scrubbing. It got all the hard to reach spots that are a pain to get to.

Afterwards, I like to use silicon on the engine, linkage etc. to help stop the mud from sticking.

I let Simple Green soak on it for awhile and then hit it with a toothbrush. Works great on the hubs also...I never even have to scrub them and they are spotless. At the WORCS race this last weekend the Team Kawasaki mechanics were using Simple Green on everything. I also talked to a guy that sprays his bike down with Armor All tire shine stuf before riding to keep dirt from sticking.