Sign in to follow this  

Calling all Help

Hey guys,

I have had my 06yz250 2 stroke for 6 months and ride alot. I do 100% trail riding and find the stock setup to stiff. :applause:

I would like them to be a bit softer but not sure by how many clicks and what i should be touching to keep everything even plz help

:ride:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Take a screw driver out with you to the trails. when you get to the trailhead, lessen it by one click. Every 20 minutes after that loosen up a click. when it gets to the point that you do not like it, then adjust back one or two clicks. I would suggest adjusting the compression for the forks first. Then rebound. Then move on to the shock. That way you should be able to notice every change and it will take the guess work out of wondering which adjustement that you just did that was not so good.

Take a screw driver out with you to the trails. when you get to the trailhead, lessen it by one click. Every 20 minutes after that loosen up a click. when it gets to the point that you do not like it, then adjust back one or two clicks. I would suggest adjusting the compression for the forks first. Then rebound. Then move on to the shock. That way you should be able to notice every change and it will take the guess work out of wondering which adjustement that you just did that was not so good.

great advice :thumbsup: and if you can write it down that way you can go back over your notes to see what you may have liked better :ride: