Sign in to follow this  

I need TTR 230 helpfull website for mods

hey guys, its hard to find parts for my ttr 230, any of you guys know helpfull website or good online internet site to other parts such a jetting and sprokets for my ttr 230, help me out, thanks alot

if you took look about oh say 5 posts down you will see a great walk through of how to jet and what part numbers you need. also dont be afraid to search. the thumper talk store is also a great place to search for parts.!!!

I posted some of this info about month or so ago when I was looking hard at mods. I've added a few as well. Also, as suggested, look at the "uncorking/rejetting the ttr230 w/ pictures" for jetting and sprocket part numbers.

EASTERN USA

www.xtrememinis.com

While they don't advertise mods for the TTR230 specifically, I contacted them. They do crank, flywheel, and hear porting services for the 230. They will also soon be providing details on a full 250cc upgrade.

WEST COAST

www.xr100.com/ttr230.htm

Engines Only. Big bore kits, intake mods, headwork & camshaft mods, flywheel mods. They seem a bit more pricey than xtrememinis though, don't know if the services are better.

www.webcamshafts.com

Web Cam Racing Cams. Call them first - they'll do camshaft work for the TTR225 which has the same engine as the 230 so you'll need to make sure.

I just did a "ttr-230" search on ebay and someone's selling a fender graphics package (front and rear fender). Looks pretty good if you're willing to spend $50. 'Looks like Factory Effex. I couldn't find the same thing on their webpage, so I don't know where this person got the graphics.

Some others to browse: mooseracing.com, denniskirk.com

Good luck, if you find others share them with us!!