Sign in to follow this  

New MX track in orlando

The kid next door told me last night that he has a bunch of guys in his 6th period class that ride. He said they told him that a new mx track just opened up in orlando. Of course he failed to ask exactly where and what the name of it was, but he did say they told him it was not bithlo.

so we shall see later on today.

phil

I heard they were opening or had opened one near Croom, but of course that is not really considered Orlando.

scottiesei,

The one near Croom is called Brooksville MX (Its on prosportsusa.com and has been open for about 5 months now or longer).

Phil,

I doubt that, I bet he's talking about ACE pit bike track (I've heard their letting 150's/230's ride the track now other than just peewee's and pit bike's).

Or maybe its a private/semi private track like Indiantown ( :ride::applause: hole's).

Don :thumbsup:

well the dummy forgot to ask so hopefully tomorrow he will remember. The kid is way to big to intimidate so I just have to wait :thumbsup:

he swears they were adament about otown Don, but you know kids.

Phil,

I got a $1 says its ACE!!

Kids, they wouldn't know something new unless it was on a frikkin' TV screen!

Robbie,

Here's the take, you build a track, advertise its public and get the word of mouth going, then for no "explainable" reason change to a private track.

Now I know they had some issues with the orange grove owner and whatnot but if you "tease" the public like that you aren't going to be looked at in a favorable light!

Yes, they have the right to do whatever they want and yes I have the right to state the facts as I was told by the lady there and to post my feelings on the issue.

Now take this with a grain of salt (1/2 of the DD) - Maybe you should ride some of the other tracks in FL and then you might feel differently on what is happening within the state!

I agree with you totaly dono I was just picking at your comment, it was filled with so much heat. I cant believe that happend to you when you went there. That was really screwd up. If it were me and I was told that, they would have gotten alot more from my mouth then what you had given them. I fell for yah bro.

I'd let you use my membership card at Indiantown DonO, but I bet they remember you too well!! Seriously thought bro, maybe some decaf would help :ride:

I hadnt heard the "full" scoop of what happened at Indiantown, sounds like someone went for a joy ride in the groves :thumbsup:

Brian,

I don't drink that nasty coffee and part of the issues were people were picking oranges and the noise (like oranges care )

btw, you a member??? really???

Brian,

I don't drink that nasty coffee and part of the issues were people were picking oranges and the noise (like oranges care )

btw, you a member??? really???

yes I am, Im opening the bidding at 20 bucks :ride:

How many friggin oranges could a few people pick? Not that I condone that, and it is stealing, but jeez :applause: