Sign in to follow this  

Procircuit Holeshot device install questions.

Okay so before I go drilling holes in my fork guard I have a question and yes I did a search. The holeshot device didn't come with any instructions except three templates for drilling the requierd holes. However they are all three different one says 90mm, 100mm and 110mm. Does anyone know the differance or how to determine which template to use? I need to install this thing before a race on saturday and I dont want to keep pulling giant wheelies down the start lane. thanks.

The difference is how much you want your front end to be compressed when the device is engaged. The farther down the fork guard that you mount the button, the more compressed your forks will be.

ok, so is this more of a rider preference decision? I was thinking that maybe those numbers might have something to do with how your sag is set but I wasnt sure. Also where exactly should I mount the ring on my fork tube? I figured that something from procircuit would at least have some instructions with it rather then just a drilling template. Thanks

I installed mine at 100 which I believe was the recommended for dirt starts.

The directions explain each setting. 100 works good for me