Sign in to follow this  

MX track @ Haspin Acres

I'm trying to find out what the MX tracks at Haspin Acres are like and if it is worth a 2 hour+ drive. We would probably ride the woods also but would spend most of the time on the track. Any input is appreciated.

I saw one of them but I can't really tell you what a "good" track is. Also it was very muddy that day. I'm going Sunday so I can check it out then and possibly take pictures if you'd like.

just for the heads up the tracks suck ... They don't groom them jumps are small.. Also they are soooo like concrete when dry and little bit of rain are like ice.. Not worth a 2 hour drive unless your going too ride mostly woods.

just for the heads up the tracks suck ... They don't groom them jumps are small.. Also they are soooo like concrete when dry and little bit of rain are like ice.. Not worth a 2 hour drive unless your going too ride mostly woods.

ditto

Thanks for the feedback. Doesn't sound very good. Just trying to find somewhere different to ride. The closest place we usually go is Lincoln Trail in Casey,IL. Just not much on the west central side of Indiana. :thumbsup:

He is right the MX track is like concrete and are very bad!

They disk it up pretty good when they race. The rest of the time it's concrete and they let anything on it, utility quads, trail bikes.