Sign in to follow this  

Used Honda CR250

Hey everyone. I have a friend who wants to buy a CR250 used 2001 and up. Can anyone recommend a few shops to me that may have some bikes in stock? Thanks in advance

Where are you? I have a sweet 2004 for sale.

I am in Barbados. I import most of my bikes from from Florida and Canada. Whats the price on your 04?

Anyone else know of some shops that may have some used bikes?

you dont plan on sending him a cashiers check and having him use whats left of it to pay for shipping, do you? haha..

what sort of joke was that buddy? what my dealers let me do is a bank wire transfer, then they ship the bike after they received payment.

what sort of joke was that buddy? what my dealers let me do is a bank wire transfer, then they ship the bike after they received payment.

well there has been alot of scams on tt here lately..

You're a little far away, though I do have a picture of my Lear 55 next to the Concord at the Bridgetown, Barbados airport.

My bike is Buddy Antunez' back up race bike with works suspension. Buddy broke his leg, and the race team switched to Yamaha for the following year, so I bought a factory bike brand new with the race team prep from the team manager, rode it for 6 months, and there it sits. $3,500 in Colorado, cash in person.

You're a little far away, though I do have a picture of my Lear 55 next to the Concord at the Bridgetown, Barbados airport.

My bike is Buddy Antunez' back up race bike with works suspension. Buddy broke his leg, and the race team switched to Yamaha for the following year, so I bought a factory bike brand new with the race team prep from the team manager, rode it for 6 months, and there it sits. $3,500 in Colorado, cash in person.

Have any pics of this bike ? I would like too c it .

Okay well nevermind, i guess noone knows of any motorcycle dealers where they are, lol. I'll just call up the ones i already know will help me out.