Sign in to follow this  

Hatfield McCoy??

Going to the Hatfield McCoy trail system of West Viriginia this weekend, just wondering how it is, and if there are any things to watch for in particular. Im so excited, were stopping in pittsburgh too to visit the zoo! Thanks. :thumbsup:

Just got back yesterday from H-M ourselves. Stayed in campground in Gilbert,WV and explored the Browning fork trails. Had a good time (Thanks to those that recommended Twin Hollow campgound...good call!) The biggest ATV trails I have ever seen, They are still fun. The single track we found to be too difficult for most two-wheelers to enjoy. I would think that as they consider expanding the system, that they develope more single track that the average rider can enjoy. We had great weather while there, otheriwse I could see where some of the trails might be too slippery for all in my group to make. Put 1770 miles on the rig, but worth the trip to WV. Very cool scenery, and had benefit of wild meteor shower of sorts while we were there. Will definitley be going back.