Sign in to follow this  

Experience with Pro-Action Suspension

I going to get suspension work done to my 03 yz250f, and I am leaning towards pro-action suspension simply because they are in driving distance. Does any body have any experience with them? (good or bad) And, how was the end result. Thanks in advance.

I use Pro-Action. They are global and do a lot of R&D on components. I told my local Pro-Action guy how my son rode (style, jumps, aggressiveness in corners, etc), body weight with gear on, etc. When I got the stuff back, it was exactly right! My son really likes the shock stroke with the tri-valving. Plush all the way through.

Pro-Action folks usually visit the tracks and do suspension dial in for free if you have their decals on the bike.

I've been using them for over a year and highly recommend them. :thumbsup:

ive used them as well there is a pro action guy here in va and was very helpful. i think i may have met the pro action fellow that has a shop in pa. as well he was at budds creek at the nationals and had a booth setup there

The only guy here in Michigan broke off from Pro-Action a few years back, he's a drunkerd and pissed all his money away on miller highlife. He scratched together enough money to start his own business which is no going under as well. I think he started buying more expensive beer.

Not that this has anything to do with Pro-action in general...just a nice random fact i guess... :thumbsup:

Dustin i see that you live in michigan i went and used proaction on both of my bikes and they were in Grand haven if that helps. they did amazing work and the price wasent to bad either. I would recommened them to anybody in michigan. Or any where else for that matter.

I just got my suspension back from Pro-Action 3 weeks ago. I got it done from their location in Bever Falls pa. I have front and rear springs changed and a re-valve on both ends. I am Very pleased with the results and would highly recommend them.

Dustin i see that you live in michigan i went and used proaction on both of my bikes and they were in Grand haven if that helps. they did amazing work and the price wasent to bad either. I would recommened them to anybody in michigan. Or any where else for that matter.

Grand Haven??? Few years back the only one in Michigan was in Lawrence Michigan, where i live, a single stop light village in SW Michigan. I never knew there was one in grand haven.

Grand Haven??? Few years back the only one in Michigan was in Lawrence Michigan, where i live, a single stop light village in SW Michigan. I never knew there was one in grand haven.

The Pro-action in Grand Haven is based out of Lake Cycle. They are a different business than the negative report above. They bought the fanchise after the previous guy started his own business.