Sign in to follow this  

Doug Henry Kit

As long as i am riding a yamaha over the next few months, that kit is minE!!!!

too bad i just installed my FX number backgrounds :thumbsup:

is that only for 06-07 models?

Yes just the 06 and 07.

The 05' has different shape plastics.

Looks great and all but it should be called the DOUG DUBACH kit. Dubach is the one the had a HUGE ifluence on the development and testing of this bike from start to finish. And he continues to do so! Doug DUBACH is the reason the success of the four stroke revolution. Sure, Henry won the race, but let's give credit where credit is REALLY due. Dubach is still Yamaha's tester and an awesome rider. Not to mention he has the best pipes on the market for every four stroke out there!

p.s.

Dubach won a supercross too!

Looks great and all but it should be called the DOUG DUBACH kit. Dubach is the one the had a HUGE ifluence on the development and testing of this bike from start to finish. And he continues to do so! Doug DUBACH is the reason the success of the four stroke revolution. Sure, Henry won the race, but let's give credit where credit is REALLY due. Dubach is still Yamaha's tester and an awesome rider. Not to mention he has the best pipes on the market for every four stroke out there!

p.s.

:thumbsup:

p.s.

hmmm aaaaahhh ok, i agree with you though.sort of lol.. but the fact is, henry is the one that put the bike up front and got it into everyones eyes. If it was called the dubach kit, it just wouldnt be the same, sorry, and the sales numbers on the kit wouldn't be the same either.

damn they stole my idea!!! with all this retro stuff (LE) going around i got an idea...when i was a kid yamahas were white and red... so i wanted to do graphics in those colors... but im sure they arent going to make them for an 01 so i may still have to make some custom ones ...nath