Sign in to follow this  

Honda Service Manual for CRF250X

Unless you got a computer in your garage wouldnt it be just easier to buy the shop manual book? but if not Im pretty sure I seen a thread for a PDF version a few months back.,.. or maybe it was a parts manual IDK :thumbsup:

the pdf file fits on my laptop and my pocket pc so I can always have it nearby in case I need to look something up. And yes I have a computer in my garage too. with new dells at $299, you can pick up older machines everywhere for $30-$40. Network them all together and pull up thumpertalk while you work on your bike.

I bet I remeber days running in and out of the house to the garage to check stuff on tt then put my boots on go back come back in take them on off all day probably spent an hour or 2 some days just running back and for 20 feet from my house to the garage and changing boots

I found my service manual in PDF format on Ebay for about $20.00. I also bought the paper version so I can take it with me. Never hurts to have both.

I have been watching ebay for one. I was hoping there would be one floating around here like there was the XR400 forum. If someone had one, but did not have the bandwidth for multiple downloads, I could post it so others could download it.