Sign in to follow this  

Question(s) About Titles

I was talking to some out of state friends about dirt bikes and titles. Seems that not all states title dirt bikes. I have titles for both of mine, but my friends don't have titles, only a bill of sale.

I'm having problems with the title of the last bike we bought. Everything's legit, but there's a screw up. Now I'm wondering if it's even worth fixing the title. I know the "legal" thing would be to fix it, but if you have a bill of sale, isn't that sufficient? :thumbsup:

Nevada issues titles only for new dirtbikes (I believe). I bought my 03 in CA and I have to hang on to the CA title. They wont issue me a new one.

Or you sure you guys got a TITLE? Most dealers around here will give a certificate of origin.

Do a search with the word title in this forum, this was just talked about recently, some info there might help. :thumbsup:

I bought an ATV and two dirt bikes since 2000 and they all came with titles in Idaho. I am not sure you need them though! My credit union told me to call the dealer and the DMV and ask because I thought the credit union did not send me my title after I paid it off, but then I found it. :thumbsup:

Do a search with the word title in this forum, this was just talked about recently, some info there might help. :thumbsup:

I called myself searching, but may not have used good wording. I'll try again. Thanks!