Best Exhaust???

I have a 230, and i got the powerpack added on to it, and got the bbr rev box and im just wanting more power and quickness so im interested in getting rid of the stock exhaust.

I have been looking at the BBR pipe, the pro circuit t-4 pipe, and the fmf powercore 4 pipe for it.

Any ideas on what would be the best?

thanks

i used to have the T-4 on my old 150 and it was awesome sounds good looks good and you can always buy all those different end caps for it to make it louder or quieter the only thing that sucked about it was that the paint on the logo came of after the first time the pressure washer hit it

the BBR is a nice pipe, before putting it on i looked it over and man what a piece of craftsmanship, the welds are amazing and ive had no probs with it

also comes with the heat shield that the others dont, and u can put you stock endcap in for quiet operation.

it may NOT be the best performing pipe out there but when your onli talking a minimal difference in performance i dont think it really matters

If your looking for more power your going to have to sell your bike. Putting new exhausts on it only makes throttle response go up in the lower rpms. If you want more power your going to have to get a bigger bike. Crf230s just dont cut it when you want power.

If your looking for more power your going to have to sell your bike. Putting new exhausts on it only makes throttle response go up in the lower rpms. If you want more power your going to have to get a bigger bike. Crf230s just dont cut it when you want power.[/QUOT

dude where did you come from why are here bashing the 230s for a bigger bike do you even own one.or are you a salesman your acting like a 8yr old

YOUR POST ARE STUPID

If your looking for more power your going to have to sell your bike. Putting new exhausts on it only makes throttle response go up in the lower rpms. If you want more power your going to have to get a bigger bike. Crf230s just dont cut it when you want power.

dude where did you come from why are here bashing the 230s for a bigger bike do you even own one.or are you a salesman your acting like a 8yr old

YOUR POST ARE STUPID

That doesn't sound like bashing to me...It's more like the truth. Any kind of performance exhaust is going to give you a very minimal, probably unnoticeable difference unless matched with other big $$$ mods like a big bore kit, cam, and the like. Adding a pipe to a bike that has already been uncorked and jetted with the stock exhaust (hope you did that first) is not going to give much of a noticeable gain. Period.

As for bashing...some guys from the other forums do bash our bikes yes, but others have had many more years of experience with bikes than you and maybe you should grow up and listen to them once in a while. ?

I am very happy with the BBR on my 230, i just dont like how damn loud the same pipe is on my sons 150. For some reason it is a lot louder than mine. Last weekend I put the stock endcap on his and he was not happy with the drop in performance. But I like it on the 230. I dont think either bike will pass California sound tests.

That doesn't sound like bashing to me...It's more like the truth. Any kind of performance exhaust is going to give you a very minimal, probably unnoticeable difference unless matched with other big $$$ mods like a big bore kit, cam, and the like. Adding a pipe to a bike that has already been uncorked and jetted with the stock exhaust (hope you did that first) is not going to give much of a noticeable gain. Period.

As for bashing...some guys from the other forums do bash our bikes yes, but others have had many more years of experience with bikes than you and maybe you should grow up and listen to them once in a while. ?

dude( young 88) rides a 150, is response to every thing is sell your bike.

the thread isn't about selling your bike or 230s suck. the guy asked about a pipe and performance. yes on some bikes it is minimal but it is a increase

people put pipes on for power gains at all rpms. they just don't go and sell there bikes or do big blocks which sometimes is less reliable compare apples to apples. as for listening to some kid with a 150 who's a newbie with minimal

post under his belt I'll leave that up to you,you sound more like his age.

O i forgot just cause i joined yesterday it means that i dont know anything. Yes it is better to sell your bike if your going towards more power and that is what i recommend. Also i have an rm125 andi dont have that shown cause this is a four stroke website so most ppl dont care for it. No 230s dont suck but its pointless to upgrade and spend money when you can sell it and buy a bigger faster 2 stroke bike for cheaper. its common sense. Why buy a 130-250 dollar pipe when you could save and buy a better bike. Thats what i did and i use my 150 for play i dont spend money on it cause i know it will never ber anything but a play bike so why upgrade?

O i forgot just cause i joined yesterday it means that i dont know anything. Yes it is better to sell your bike if your going towards more power and that is what i recommend. Also i have an rm125 andi dont have that shown cause this is a four stroke website so most ppl dont care for it. No 230s dont suck but its pointless to upgrade and spend money when you can sell it and buy a bigger faster 2 stroke bike for cheaper. its common sense. Why buy a 130-250 dollar pipe when you could save and buy a better bike. Thats what i did and i use my 150 for play i dont spend money on it cause i know it will never ber anything but a play bike so why upgrade?

Just ask ebeck, he will give you the best explaination to that question, ever.

i under stand your point of view to an extent.but people mod thats what they like to do,and its their money.besides its cool. there are many reasons for the 230.first and foremost, the green sticker, second ..trail riding..third for old guys like me, the magic button,or young kids like my son who just cruise and we ride all summer long here in cali with out worrying about getting a ticket.i have a 250x

so don't get me wrong i can kick start a bike.even though i don't have to.

if they want to up grade, why does it have to be a 2-smoke not that theres

anything wrong with them,my oldest son rides a KX100, but why?it could be a 4.i don't claim to be a mod wiz but in your other post you missed the facts on jetting or did you just jump in there for something to write. did you put a pipe on your RM?why?did you jet your bikes.answer the threads for what they are

if you want to play around go to one of CRFKILLAS threads.thats my 2 cents. :ride::applause:?