Chad Reed out for ret of season.

just cuz its announced he's having surgery doesnt mean he actually will......lets just say for arguments sake....he tells yamaha F you..not riding your bike anymore....yamaha decides...ok he's a moron but....we dont want people to think our bike sucks so....lets just say he's injured and thats why his summer is over.....now i dont really believe that this scenario is whats actually happening....but....crybaby reed does have an interesting habit of getting hurt evey summer with only a few rounds to go and no hope of winning the championship......personally i'm waiting to see if huggies diapers is one of L&M's racings sponsors next year.....

Where are all the reed bashers now huh? Cause im pretty sure that doctors make people have surgery for fake injuries... This isnt an excuse for reed to drop out of the season, you think he wants surgery? :ride::applause:

Yamaha's Chad Reed calls it a season after dislocating his shoulder in Moto 2 at Millville. Next time you see him will be on an L&M Yamaha..

Kinda fishy if you ask me ?

I'm no fan of Reed, but this is no good. I'm going to Broome this weekend and he wasn't riding there last year either, if I remember correctly. Would've been nice to see all the guys ride the last time at this track.