Sign in to follow this  

Riding our Husky`s :)

hah he made me laugh when he fell for the second time with him on his back and his legs up in the air and he just stayed there. hes a clumsy one aint he?

Cool video...and welcome to TT!!!

My favorite parts are always the ones of the kids falling and the parents having to get off their (our!) bikes and help jr. out. Because that's the reality of teaching our kids to ride.

It might seem like a pain in the ass, but they're going to grow up so fast, I try to enjoy every minute with them....even if it is pulling 'em out of a rut.

:thumbsup:

i wish me and my dad had father son time on bikes like you guys do. my dad doesnt even hav a bike and thats no going to change :thumbsup:

i wish me and my dad had father son time on bikes like you guys do. my dad doesnt even hav a bike and thats no going to change :ride:

Just remember this and make up for it with your kids someday :thumbsup:

lmao, i dont know what it is with kids and mud. Ive been in the desert, a little kid found the only mud puddle in probably 100 square miles, fell right down in the middle of it.

Sick hair

I got relatives that live in Norway and they say it is great to ride there. there is so many trails and stuff. you may have heard of them there last name is brokerud the one is relay in to supermoto now but i imagine that he enjoys a nice trail ride.

Wow, so many replys and over 300 have seen the vid!! Tazz is very proud :thumbsup: There are many great places to ride in Norway but 99% of it is restricted or illegal. A friend of mine have worked for 4 years to get a crosspark for kids up and running and he is still fighting the goverment. :applause: (Link to the Crosspark its in Norwegian) So you who live in USA dont know how lucky you are!!! :applause::applause: How is it to live in USA btw??? Work, housing etc?? Some sad news from Norway is that we went to the same place and Tazz rode his small Husky in deep water and it sucked water and mud in to the cylinder :applause: Dont know how it got in there but it is not the first time and I know other have had problems with it. Will post more videos of Tazz(Less off me :ride: ) when the Husky is up and running again.

Regards

Kaos :applause:

Looks like you guys are having fun. My boy has a CRF 50 and he wants to go riding with me. I really like that Husky that your son rides. I guess it is an auto clutch??? Thumbs up for your son!

Will

Super Cool Post. Glad to see I'm not the only dad out there helping the boy up after a fall. It seems like every five or so minutes I am stopping to help him out of a bind. Picking the bike up and starting it for him. He can do it himself but it wears him out faster, then we can't ride as long. Here is to all the dad's bringing them up right, on two wheels. :thumbsup: