Sign in to follow this  

dual pipes

My Mom came over to steal back the digital camera(haven't taken the plunge and bought my own, so I go over to my parents and steal theirs) As she was leaving she took this picture cause she said it looked cute cause they both had two tail pipe thingys....

look at this picture and tell me if you think its cute?? :thumbsup:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/sanscrainte/dualpipe.jpg

My Mom came over to steal back the digital camera(haven't taken the plunge and bought my own, so I go over to my parents and steal theirs) As she was leaving she took this picture cause she said it looked cute cause they both had two tail pipe thingys....

look at this picture and tell me if you think its cute?? :ride:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/sanscrainte/dualpipe.jpg

:thumbsup: i dont think Dirt Bikes are cute!!!

awwww, lookit its wee lwittle bumper! Well, its a Dodge, but as far as they go it looks pretty good IMO

DUDE! Is that the 5.9L R/T Dakota? Cuz if it is, VERY sweet truck!

Thanks...yeah it is a 5.9L R/T Dakota. I got really lucky and bought it off a guy that was going through a divorce(not so lucky for him). He gave me a really good deal on it considering all the engine work that he put into it. I love the truck until I pull up to the gas pump. :thumbsup:

How come the empty garage? Where are all of your tools and posters of good looking ladies straddling bikes?

How much is a "roll pan" for that truck, and what kinda exhaust system you got on that...it better be some true duals or just straight back. Nice truck anyways.

Im betting he hasnt been moved out a real long time. The garage doesnt have taco bell wrappers everywhere yet haha

So tell me, how many horses and how much torque? (the truck)

i've never had the truck dynoed neither did the previous owner...I did take it to the track and with out sprayin I ran a 13.45

list of engine mods are:

MSD 6A ignition

Mopar performance heads 13:5.1

Mopar performance cams

Mopar Performance headers

Mopar Performance throttle body

Mopar Performance remapped computer

Nitrous express w/35lbs. tank

underdrive pulley kit

180 thermostat

custom air intake

Flowmaster exhaust... no catalytic converters and each header has its own can and exhaust piping

Ya where are the tools?

My tools are pretty limited...I have only lived on my own for about a year now so I am slowly aquiring the tools I nees. But its also nice working for a company that give you a key to the maintenace garage and I can go there and use any tool imaginable.

Im betting he hasnt been moved out a real long time. The garage doesnt have taco bell wrappers everywhere yet haha

if you look to the left of my truck on the ground you'll see some wrappers and to the right of my bike there is a pizza box just barley on screen haha