Sign in to follow this  

JE Piston

dude you should run higher then 91 octane on a 12:1 piston, the 13:1 is a must of you will not even be close to getting the performance out of it

dude you should run higher then 91 octane on a 12:1 piston, the 13:1 is a must of you will not even be close to getting the performance out of it

I will be running race gas most of the time but I dont know where to order it or how much it will cost.

So, I can run 93 octane pump gas in a 14 to 1 compression piston, are you sure, have you done it? Thanks

I will be running race gas most of the time but I dont know where to order it or how much it will cost.

So, I can run 93 octane pump gas in a 14 to 1 compression piston, are you sure, have you done it? Thanks

ooohhhh... the 14:1. yea you will need race gas for that bad boy :thumbsup:

VP racing fuel is like $60 for 5 gallons :ride:

if your riding @ 4000 feet or above you can run pump fuel with the 14.5-1

Alright well Im gonna get it with in the next couple of months from Ron, so my final question is how much does the 13.5 to 1 JE Piston cost? and what all comes with it?Rings Clips?

Thanks for the info guys.

My new '07 head, RHC valves, and J&E 13.5:1 piston is in transit from RHC. :thumbsup:

I can't wait.

I would but I dont ALWAYS want to run race gas, too much $

I have Rons 14.8.1 piston. Depending on your elevation is if you have to run VP or not. High elevation will be good on the 91 but sea level VP for sure, thats what Ron said at least. so when the prophet shares a sermon you best have your sunday best on and pay attention.

i run 50/50 with my 14-1 cp piston, and it works fine. and there is no need for the expenesive vp fuel. just look for something that has 110 octane, all you need is the octane, not the oxygenation or anything else!