Sign in to follow this  

Gaerne Supermotard boots ROCK!

They are freakin awesome boots. I kept worrying about hearing everyone talk about the break in period for boots but that need not apply to these. They fit like slippers and shifted easily right out of the box.. I went for the black size 12 and HIGHLY recommend them for anyone who is looking for a DUAL purpose boot. They are pretty much identical to the fastback boot but have replaceable soles. I drag the insode foot anyways so thats perfect. Plus the extra sole that sticks out on the side sorta gives alittle more stability when the feet are down. they are not as heavy as I first thought they would be. I got them for $250 delivered and am very happy with them. the buckles are NOT as nice as the SG10 but they do there job. I did notice almost all the screws were alittle loose so make sure you tightne them all up. I kept reading about people loosing things after their first ride and now I know why. Great off raod boot as well. hose them down and they look brand new. I also have skinny calves and they are pretty much adjustable to tighten up alittle closer than other boots in the market. Once again very happy and if you want a well made boot that a dual sport I highly recommned them to use DRZ owners since we are the only riders with a real dual sport bike. :thumbsup:

It seems they are not available in USA yet. At least that's what it said on an ebay page I saw them on. And not being listed on their official USA website backs that up. Where'd you get yours? Are they waterproof?

I was looking at the Explorer previously for a dual-purpose boot.

Yes they are water proof. They have that inside tongue like the fast back do. Its identical as the fastback minus the sole. I bought mine from SINISALO PACIFIC

27833 AVE. HOPKINS, NR. 2

91355 VALENCIA CA. - U.S.A.

tel: +8004260213 - fax: +16612573455 - mail: sinisalo1@aol.com

for $250 delivered to my door. Ask for Jeanie