Sign in to follow this  

Geico for MC Insurance

All I know about them is that they were more expensive than what I am paying in our situation for our cars (son starting to drive and current ins company been with for a while). I have Foremost / AIS for liability, comp, collision for our bikes for both on and off road. In theory if I mangled up the bike on the trail or a bike gets stolen out of the truck we are covered.

Doing my best not to try that feature out though, never made a claim.

Anyone insured through Geico? Looking at moving insurance and Geico is a lot cheaper than what I have now and got a pretty cheap quote for my future cycle.

Have used them for years the best deal and they pay asap. No middle man = $$$

Insurance companies will rate you on so many different things (current insurance, experience, past claims, driving record, etc.) and every company will weigh each category differently. Shop around to see what's the best value and if you don't know much about insurance you might want to talk with an agent who can make sure that you're covered like you should be.

I used Geico for ten years. I was very pleased with them ......until I had a claim. There I was in the middle of New York City in an accident. These pricks would not authorize a doctors visit and lost the claim three times. Their customer service blows.

I ended up getting my bikes insured through progressive. Its cheaper if you do the sign-up online.

The minimum charge appears to be 75 bucks per year. Increase your amounts until you exceed this charge a little for the best value.