Sign in to follow this  

Thinking of getting cr 85?? Help plz

Hello people I'm think of getting a Cr 85 2005 big wheel model as I've just got rid of my 2 pit bikes just wanting to now couple of things about the bike really.

1. Would you consider this a good bike for a first 2 stroke bike riding off road.

2. How fast does it go.

3. Does this bike have a power band.

the bikes i had was 2 pit bikes both 110's just to knock around on with my mates but I'm wanting to get into off road bikes proply now and i currently have a Honda cbr125 to go 2 work on.

Cheers :thumbsup:

how big r u?

yea, and also, how old are you, if you are over 5'5 you are 2 tall, and if you are over 140 you are to heavy this is a high performance machine designed for people from 9-15 years old, 70-120 pounds, and from 4'10-5'4 feet tall. if you are not in this catagory you should consider a bigger bike

I'm 17 and way 11 stone

i would like to get 500 but can't afford it lol plus i will die on it 2 powerful.

can you help me on other questions as well plz.

I'm 17 and way 11 stone

i would like to get 500 but can't afford it lol plus i will die on it 2 powerful.

can you help me on other questions as well plz.

i think you should get a 125 or 250f

here are your answer.

#1. yes this is a good two stroke i like it allot and dont want to get a new bike any time soon.

#2. Top speed 64.

#3.Yes it has a power band.

i have a cr85 not expert tho its a good big if u a like 5' 4 um i had mine clocked the other day at 75 with bad bearings so they move and YES they Have a powerband.