Sign in to follow this  

throttle tube with removable end cap for xr4.

any one know who makes a throttle tube with a removable end cap? i want to put some some brush gaurds on my bike.

i allready did. but the stock plasctic tube is flimsy were the cables ends connect to it. i was hoping to find an aluminium tube.

You lost me. I don't understand what cutting the end of the tube off has to do with where/how the cables connect to the tube. If you can't satisfactorily cut the very outboard end off of the plastic tube, you're doing something wrong.

i allready did. but the stock plastic tube is flimsy where the cables ends connect to it. i was hoping to find an aluminium tube.

You lost me. I don't understand what cutting the end of the tube off has to do with where/how the cables connect to the tube. If you can't satisfactorily cut the very outboard end off of the plastic tube, you're doing something wrong.

not to complicated. stock tube is flimsy and i dont like to cob job things. id rather buy them the way i want them,id rather not have to cut the stocker. thats why i want an aluminium tube with a removable end cap on it to fix both problems with the stocker.

any one know who makes a throttle tube with a removable end cap? i want to put some some brush gaurds on my bike.

Motion Pro @ TT Store. Is good plastic tube with pop out end button. Very sano.

I bought one made by Oberg Sports called the twister throttle tube, it has provisions for use with handguards. It also has sealed bearings which makes throttle operation extremely smooth (effortless). Took some getting used to coming from using the stocker, seems touchy at first.