Sign in to follow this  

Small Vid from local track

The second time I've used a video camera. It took me weeks to figure out how to get it off the camcorder and onto my computer. Thanks to you guys I did it. I was using a Sony digital8 DCR-TRV 350 borrowed and they they took it back. I need to buy one. I have 4 full 8mm cassetts full of racing,practice, and a few pros at our local tracks. Stupid question but what should I buy for lets say $500 ?

Anyway here's the link.

http://media.putfile.com/Highlands-MX

nice vid that track looks prett fun. the dude on that kaxi seemed obsessed with seat bouncing...haha. he threw some pretty sick whips...the technique was ugly as hell but they were pretty sideways.

nice vid that track looks prett fun. the dude on that kaxi seemed obsessed with seat bouncing...haha. he threw some pretty sick whips...the technique was ugly as hell but they were pretty sideways.

Are you crazy? Thats the nicest style of a whip possible. You must have some screws loose. It takes some skill to whip a bike around like that.Its just not flat.

the whip was good it wasnt smooth..but the jump was small so......its good for the size of the jump. it just looked really idk un-smooth...lol

Cool vid, that looks like a really fun track to ride. And those whips were huge for the jumps. I wish i could throw one half that size :thumbsup:

that was a great vid just good old fashion riding. Nice to see a vid without some guy screaming into a michcrophone for three minutes.

Nice to see a vid without some guy screaming into a michcrophone for three minutes.

:thumbsup::ride:

Whos #17?? They almost hit the other yammie

That kid on the Kawi threw it sideways on such a small jump, looked great!

the whip was good it wasnt smooth..but the jump was small so......its good for the size of the jump. it just looked really idk un-smooth...lol

I think they look ugly when they are smooth. i like a nice fast whip to the side. Hence the name whip.

I really enjoyed watching this video :thumbsup: !!! Whats the name of this track and where is it?? BTW were u on there?

Could someone explain to me why when I view this video the colors are all screwed up? Like you can see the riding but the colors are all like bright pink, blue, and bright green It does this on some videos on me, just wondering why :thumbsup:

Are you crazy? Thats the nicest style of a whip possible. You must have some screws loose. It takes some skill to whip a bike around like that.Its just not flat.

I totally agree, sick whips. I wish I could do one. Nice video, I enjoyed it.

those whips are nothin..i can throw it completely sideways..ill have to get some vid when my valves get done

right on my man 2 strokes defenitiely do sound better...nice track anyways.. looks really fun for a saturday of riding.. wish we had tracks like that around here.

I like it that you didn't put music on the vid. I would much rather hear the bikes.

Nice job :thumbsup: