450X top speed?!!!

It does have a five speed. Try using the fifth gear. You'll be amazed at how fast it can go.

I was going to say - 77 mph is pretty poor by any standards. My old XR400 was good for +100 mph with the stock tall gearing (admittedly valve bouncing with head tucked down behind bars and a tail wind) so the CRF should do at least that. ?

Yo Shady, OK after the Valium and Beer , then what do you have planned for the Baseball Bat?? :ride: Would it be this?? ?

thats actually a sleeve of spaghetti noodles. I don't know why they are on my desk but it does need to be cleaned. I guess this is where the Valiums and percocets come into play.

My stock 450x with only JD jetting kit and airbox mod can do 70 mph. up one tooth on the front and I got 77, tops.

You kidding? I think everyone is right and you need to shift up another gear! ? I did 80 on my X in DEEP sand, stock gearing. (I didnt have my steering damper on yet either! scarry!!!! :ride: )

You guys seriously think 105 is the top speed?? I was behind a guy in an XR650, when I was doing 60 in 5th, I would accelerate and it would PULL me right up to him. This bike has a lot of power, I would say if you would gear it for top speed only, you could go a LOT faster than 105 MPH.

PS where are the zannies?

top speed, no! Street tires with different gearing and it will do more then that. But they are talking in dirt/sand which is a lot of drag. I get a little nervous on the dirt roads at about 70. The tires arent balanced and i can feel them wobble and hop

thats actually a sleeve of spaghetti noodles. I don't know why they are on my desk but it does need to be cleaned. I guess this is where the Valiums and percocets come into play.

Hey you are right, now why would I think that it was a Baseball Bat and that you would do some damage with it?? ? Oh yeah I have heard a story or two about you. :ride:

06 450x 155 main jet stock but for 12 t front for tight woods got a acewell speedo/tach got to an open fire road let my kid ride my bike and he was gone up the road i checked the top speed memory it was 70mph at 10000 rpm he got back on his wr200 and there he stayed ?