Sign in to follow this  

Anyone else see Ricky Bobby's car on Ebay?

Yea i think i read that it runs, they are also selling the Perrier car and 2 others from the movie. rickys car is fetching the most money though :thumbsup:

I guess the car would be alright to have and repaint... too bad that movie was the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life. I hate Will Farell... so not funny

sweet car sucky movie..there were like 3 gay makeout sence is was wronge but id like the car

Minus the gay makeout parts that movie was one of the funniest Ive ever seen. Might even be better than anchor man! :thumbsup: Idk bout the price of the car though, it DOES have a 385 hp engine.

alot of money

Winning bid: US $61,100.00

Get low monthly payments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ended: Aug-17-06 10:45:00 PDT

Shipping: Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping. Vehicle shipping quote is available.

Sells to: N. and S. America

Item location: Culver City, CA, United States

History: 58 bids

Winning bidder: aascheib( 32)

I guess the car would be alright to have and repaint... too bad that movie was the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life. I hate Will Farell... so not funny

well that's because your from canadia..... you only think strange brew is funny

Minus the gay makeout parts that movie was one of the funniest Ive ever seen. Might even be better than anchor man! :thumbsup: Idk bout the price of the car though, it DOES have a 385 hp engine.

If you're serious then you probably race lawn mowers as well and find people that make funny faces and fart noises hillarious.

well that's because your from canadia..... you only think strange brew is funny

Honestly, I have no idea what strange brew is. I guess being from "canadia" I should know what it is. But seriously.... Will Farrel is not funny... he was on sat night live but his movies suck beyond belief. Has nothing to do with where I'm from... he just plain isn't funny.

Honestly, I have no idea what strange brew is. I guess being from "canadia" I should know what it is. But seriously.... Will Farrel is not funny... he was on sat night live but his movies suck beyond belief. Has nothing to do with where I'm from... he just plain isn't funny.

its a different kind of comedy some people like some dont

Why do people buy crap like that?

The bike off Nepolean Dynmite sold for some crazy amount too.