Sign in to follow this  

+1 brownie point for riders :)

Well boys, today i was riding the powerlines minding my business rode for about 3 hours, doing some tracks and whatnot as i am about to leave and head back home(it was getting dark) i heard a screaming in the distance. I looked down this hill

moreroads.jpg

If you look closely you can see a tire there, well sitting on that tire was a small 3 year old kid named samuel, he had apparently lost his parents, and when i found him he was crying, and pretty scared seeing as it was quickly approaching nighttime. I through him on the back of my KX250F, and rode him to the campground nearby about a mile and a half away, brought him to the campground owner, he told them his last name and luckily his parents were there, i got a bunch of thank yous, from his parents and the cops+park rangers who were there getting information about him(i guess they were about to launch a search or something)

Anyways thought id share, imo every little bit that makes us riders seem less like the reckless asshats many people think of us as the better :thumbsup:

Good Job :ride: A case of being in the right place at the right time! How did the kid get a mile and a half away from the camp :thumbsup:

Thats a great thing to do, it not only helps you out so you can ride with out the cops getting pissed, but also beats the steriotype that all riders are dicks, at least thats what the girls around here think lol

theres a pond nearbye, but from the looks of it he had been out there for quite a while so beats me

Well boys, today i was riding the powerlines minding my business rode for about 3 hours, doing some tracks and whatnot as i am about to leave and head back home(it was getting dark) i heard a screaming in the distance. I looked down this hill

moreroads.jpg

If you look closely you can see a tire there, well sitting on that tire was a small 3 year old kid named samuel, he had apparently lost his parents, and when i found him he was crying, and pretty scared seeing as it was quickly approaching nighttime. I through him on the back of my KX250F, and rode him to the campground nearby about a mile and a half away, brought him to the campground owner, he told them his last name and luckily his parents were there, i got a bunch of thank yous, from his parents and the cops+park rangers who were there getting information about him(i guess they were about to launch a search or something)

Anyways thought id share, imo every little bit that makes us riders seem less like the reckless asshats many people think of us as the better :thumbsup:

Those are the powerlines in welfleet, aren't they? I'll be riding up there pretty soon.

Thanks and I bet that kid loved the ride back too! You probably created a biker for life.

Id be curious to know what the hell is the matter with his parents.

:thumbsup::ride::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

great day riding with a heros ending what more could you ask for.

thanks for the pr work for all bikers

Those are the powerlines in welfleet, aren't they? I'll be riding up there pretty soon.

they are my friend, shoot me a message or something and maybe we can ride sometime.

Heres my contact info-

msn- xbreaka@hotmail.com

aim- e breakLn

email- xbreaka@gmail.com

Thanks and I bet that kid loved the ride back too! You probably created a biker for life.

That is what I was just thinking!!! The next RC :thumbsup:

Great job, glad he is ok!!!