+1 brownie point for riders :)

Well boys, today i was riding the powerlines minding my business rode for about 3 hours, doing some tracks and whatnot as i am about to leave and head back home(it was getting dark) i heard a screaming in the distance. I looked down this hill

moreroads.jpg

If you look closely you can see a tire there, well sitting on that tire was a small 3 year old kid named samuel, he had apparently lost his parents, and when i found him he was crying, and pretty scared seeing as it was quickly approaching nighttime. I through him on the back of my KX250F, and rode him to the campground nearby about a mile and a half away, brought him to the campground owner, he told them his last name and luckily his parents were there, i got a bunch of thank yous, from his parents and the cops+park rangers who were there getting information about him(i guess they were about to launch a search or something)

Anyways thought id share, imo every little bit that makes us riders seem less like the reckless asshats many people think of us as the better ?

Well boys, today i was riding the powerlines minding my business rode for about 3 hours, doing some tracks and whatnot as i am about to leave and head back home(it was getting dark) i heard a screaming in the distance. I looked down this hill

moreroads.jpg

If you look closely you can see a tire there, well sitting on that tire was a small 3 year old kid named samuel, he had apparently lost his parents, and when i found him he was crying, and pretty scared seeing as it was quickly approaching nighttime. I through him on the back of my KX250F, and rode him to the campground nearby about a mile and a half away, brought him to the campground owner, he told them his last name and luckily his parents were there, i got a bunch of thank yous, from his parents and the cops+park rangers who were there getting information about him(i guess they were about to launch a search or something)

Anyways thought id share, imo every little bit that makes us riders seem less like the reckless asshats many people think of us as the better ?

Those are the powerlines in welfleet, aren't they? I'll be riding up there pretty soon.