Sign in to follow this  

Labor Day Weekend ride 2nd,3rd and 4th

I might be headed out there that weekend with some friends. But nothing in set in stone yet.

Were is Dove Springs and what is the weather like this time of year?

It is located about 40 miles north of Lancaster.The weather will be in the mid 90's for a high.In the afternoon you head for the pines.

Hi there! Whats the area like? Ive been to a couple desert areas,Ocotillo,etc..room for toy trailers? RV's? Charlie

i am planning a similar trip up north here. I am thinking pararie city on sat, mamoth bar on sun, and holister on monday

Hi there! Whats the area like? Ive been to a couple desert areas,Ocotillo,etc..room for toy trailers? RV's? Charlie

Miles of to park and ride :thumbsup:

i am planning a similar trip up north here. I am thinking pararie city on sat, mamoth bar on sun, and holister on monday

Hey Shady- ya prolly should turn down your air conditioner, it's affecting your judgement - or - your secretly doing a "no"cal ride with Bolt! - showin him the SSS spots, just please don't show off HOLLISTER - that's nuthin but tight woods single track haven, and then EVERYONE will be there! :thumbsup:

shady if you ride hollister I would be interested. pm me or post your plans?

SEE!!!! Great, now everyone will be there, next thing you know Mammoth Bar will be busy on Sundays!!!!

Ditto on that!

We love Hollister after a good rain- da kitty litter feels nice between my legs.

(Reminder- sew up pants)...

:thumbsup:

OK....that was a bad mental image TB! :ride:

Dove springs has more riding area than almost anywhere else in Cali. It connects with jawbone canyon and redrock canyon. By crossing the 14fwy you can go to ridge crest or cal city. There is enough area to easily have a 200mi. course and not cross trails. Sand, mountains, hills, etc. I have even gone to where the pine trees are living with the joshua trees :ride: . I will also be camping there on labor day weekend. I know of a few TT'rs that will be there also. All that can should come. It would be cool to put a face to the TT names & avatars. :thumbsup:

Don't Ride Behind Shady. I Road With Shadyatbest The Other Day At Prarie City. And The Sob Nailed Me With A Big Rock About The Size Of My Fist On My Chest. I Would Post A Pic. Of The Bruse / Cut But It's Right Next To My Nipple And You Know How TT Feels About Pics With Nipples

Don't Ride Behind Shady. I Road With Shadyatbest The Other Day At Prarie City. And The Sob Nailed Me With A Big Rock About The Size Of My Fist On My Chest. I Would Post A Pic. Of The Bruse / Cut But It's Right Next To My Nipple And You Know How TT Feels About Pics With Nipples

that 450 will do that to you newbies

:thumbsup: Next time you guys want to ride Hollister................ give me a buzz.

I'll bring all the beer you can drink and split the gas!!!!!! :applause:

It's just too damn expensive for me to drive alone. :applause:

Last time I was down in that area I was stuck with a wimp! :applause: He didn't want to ride........... "that place is too crowded............. too many quads............ my underware is too tight!" :applause:

I've never ridden Hollister, the Troll Trail just sounds too good, and I've got to do it! :ride:

you call that stuff you drink beer? I get a head ache just looking at those cans. It gives me the heabie jeabies. Seriously though, hollister isnt worth your time to go there. If i was sent to stay in the town of hollister and i had a day to do nothing and my bike was there and someone placed a 20$ bill on every trail marker that only i could find i think i would still pass on it. Seriously, its a big mammoth bar. One can ride mammoth in a 1/2 hour and one can ride hollister in a 2-3 hours. i think i would rather flush 200$ down the toilet, rub sand paper on my ass, cut the knobs off my rear tire, stretch my chain a little bit, pour my fuel out into the street, and hurl myself down a flight of stairs then go to hollister. But this is just one mans opinion

I don't know where that is but I'll be riding stoddard wells on the 5th so if any one is going riding at stoddard I'll have a sign up "TTers welcome".

you call that stuff you drink beer? I get a head ache just looking at those cans. It gives me the heabie jeabies. Seriously though, hollister isnt worth your time to go there. If i was sent to stay in the town of hollister and i had a day to do nothing and my bike was there and someone placed a 20$ bill on every trail marker that only i could find i think i would still pass on it. Seriously, its a big mammoth bar. One can ride mammoth in a 1/2 hour and one can ride hollister in a 2-3 hours. i think i would rather flush 200$ down the toilet, rub sand paper on my ass, cut the knobs off my rear tire, stretch my chain a little bit, pour my fuel out into the street, and hurl myself down a flight of stairs then go to hollister. But this is just one mans opinion

Come on now Shady, don't hold back, really tell us what you think.