Sign in to follow this  

Where to buy Kawasaki parts online?

Just bought my KX450F about a month ago. Been searching online, but unable to find a solid place to buy parts for my bike (need a o-ring gasket for my oil cap currently). Anyone know of any good sites for purchasing parts?

Thanks!

I buy all my o-rings at the local hardware store. Take the old one down there and match it up. The cost difference between the dealer and hardware store is about a qt of good oil.

why dont u just buy at your local dealer?my dealer gives decent prices on parts and the more you get in good with them the more they go out of the way to help you. theres more than once that they have helped me out when they had other things going on and sometimes without charge just because i buy parts through them.the more ive bought the better discount i get (10 to 20 percent)when ive saw them charge customers who usually mail order full retail.i still mail order some aftermarket parts but only if they cant get them at all or at at competitive price. :thumbsup:

I still get a better deal than motodemon at our local dealer. Its just because he orders everything through RockymountainMC though. But ya, our dealer usualy would just give as an o-ring if we asked for one.

why dont u just buy at your local dealer?my dealer gives decent prices on parts and the more you get in good with them the more they go out of the way to help you. theres more than once that they have helped me out when they had other things going on and sometimes without charge just because i buy parts through them.the more ive bought the better discount i get (10 to 20 percent)when ive saw them charge customers who usually mail order full retail.i still mail order some aftermarket parts but only if they cant get them at all or at at competitive price. :thumbsup:

I would love to buy from my local dealer except they NEVER have anything in stock. I have been to several different dealers and it's always the same story. So by the time I drive there, place an order and drive back to pick it up I'm out gas money, time and it's just a PITA. Bike Bandit has the microfish online so I can look up my own parts and order without leaving my house.....

That's exactly why I asked the question. Dealers do not ever have anything in stock. I have been to three now. Way easier to order online. Thanks for the post about bikebandit.com. I think I give them a try. :thumbsup: