Sign in to follow this  

CCC mio trail tour

I want to, but I can't talk my son and his friend into it. So, we'll be up there but probably riding around Avery lake and Atlanta.

I'll be there, if you need someone to ride with you can ride with us. Red Dodge ram with a 300EXC and a 250EXC.

Later Michigan520 (jim)

I want to, but I can't talk my son and his friend into it. So, we'll be up there but probably riding around Avery lake and Atlanta.

You can't go wrong lot's of nice trail either way.

I'll be there, if you need someone to ride with you can ride with us. Red Dodge ram with a 300EXC and a 250EXC.

Later Michigan520 (jim)

Thank's for the offer, look's like we'll be canoeing the au sable sat :ride: and riding sun :applause: monday is going to suck, I'll keep my eyes open for you always good to meet new people :thumbsup:

Event was great. Just over 200 riders, good weather, nice trails, etc.

How was the trail tour?
Event was great. Just over 200 riders, good weather, nice trails, etc.
"Technical" was the term I heard was used to describe the 24-mile loop. In this case, technical meant loose, bowling ball-sized rocks with a liberal sprinkling of roots mixed in, with intermittent bits of smooth trail.

I love this trail ride.. Not going to make it this year.. but it is always a GRRREAT ride..

actually just about all the CCC rides are amazing..

loose, bowling ball-sized rocks with a liberal sprinkling of roots mixed in, with intermittent bits of smooth trail.

We ride there a few times a year, that's the best part!

:thumbsup:

"Technical" was the term I heard was used to describe the 24-mile loop. In this case, technical meant loose, bowling ball-sized rocks with a liberal sprinkling of roots mixed in, with intermittent bits of smooth trail.

then you should see my little loop

You have my complete attention.... "As I type this trying to keep the drool outta my keyboard" :thumbsup:

You have my complete attention.... "As I type this trying to keep the drool outta my keyboard" :thumbsup:

If you handn't blasted the tree on the top of the Hunt Creek loop we would have ridden that trail.

If you handn't blasted the tree on the top of the Hunt Creek loop we would have ridden that trail.

I've heard from others here about a beer fine for cutting good sections of trail :thumbsup:

Yea....but we would of been riding it in the dark! I know I start to vibrate with excitement at the thought of night riding in those conditions....But not many others do.

Yea....but we would of been riding it in the dark! I know I start to vibrate with excitement at the thought of night riding in those conditions....But not many others do.

Well, you'll have to make it back to Mio and finish the loop...

:thumbsup: