Sign in to follow this  

TT ride at NJORVP

We should set up a TT ride at NJORVP for Sunday Sept 3rd. It's a few weeks away so people can plan ahead. The TT ride at Mt pleasant last year was a good time. It could be a nice turn out it seems like alot of people on here go there. Hope we can make it happen.

That is a great idea and I am certainly interested. The only suggestion I have is you may want to try a different weekend. That is a holiday weekend and most people probably already have plans and committments.

Just my .02 worth!

Yea i just looked at it as most people have off of work.. So if they plan a few weeks ahead of time.. It could work out. Either way we should give it a shot and get some good riding in.

I am in. Pick a weekend and let's see how many people we can get out to ride.

Was anyone from tt out there yesterday? I was out there going slow as hell on a 2005 husky tc250. You couldnt miss the bike let me know if you saw me out there I probably would remember seeing you there.

there was a tt ride i went to about 2 years ago i think but all of them dudes are gone from here now, well they defintly arent as active as they once were..it was pretty fun though. i may come..

do you think we could get a group rate? (for non members like me)

I would be interested, I agree that some people might be away labor day weekend though. Im even considering going somewhere for labor day. Perhaps another weekend such as the first weekend in october, i dont know how many people get off for the jewish holiday (i know the schools do)? Just my .02 cents.

doubt it..they're scoundrels, but MAYBE if there was enough people they'd do it

yea i really doubt that. lets set up another weekend then im up for it anytime really. Breezewood is having a labor day weekend event. i might head there for the 1st time.

my bikes all back together.. If people go im in.. If not i might head up to breezewood in PA.. I was there today track was pretty beat up.. They at least turned the sprinklers on for us.