Sign in to follow this  

TT Member Concerns

You now who I'm talking about;

CrfKilla is corrupting the peace in this forum. His attitude towards us is no longer acceptable. He has worn out privileges for being welcome here. CrfKilla has been lying to us, insulting us, and started fights that should never have started. I want this thread to be used as a petition to have CrfKilla's privileges of visiting this forum removed.

Please post who you are and why you think he should be band from this forum.

I Matthew S. (aka Crf230 Rider) believe that CrfKilla should not be allowed into this forum any longer.

Hopefully with a new moderator, garbage will be picked up and sent to the trash.

Im havent been around to see alot of his posts... however I did do a search and I read his last 20 posts.

He seems like a lazy kid who doesnt want to do any research for himself so he asks every little question that pops into his head. When he does answer someone elses question its something that would make you say "well... no shit".

If you could link a few of his posts to help your case... that would be helpful.

I guess Ive been a stranger to TT for the last 6 monthes or so.. so Ive missed a bit.

In some cases, there should be a test to see if the member has passed the 3rd grade.

Punctuation, run on sentences, and wicked bad spelling can truely twist the intended post.

Antagonizing comments, and personal attacks are NOT allowed, and the post should be handled by the moderator. The offender should be warned with a PM and watched for some period of time.

There is NO ONE here that has the right to post irresponsible, and degrading words to/toward another member.

I am a member of more than one Motorcycle Board, and there are certainly individuals that need to be helped to understand people, and opinions. There are lots of both.