Sign in to follow this  

smashed 06

any one have a picture of a smashed up 2006 crf250 i wanna play a lil joke on the dealership since i just broke my wrist.

any one have a picture of a smashed up 2006 crf250 i wanna play a lil joke on the dealership since i just broke my wrist.

oh you are so sly

Any more pics of that damage?

maybe... it isnt my bike. it is cheezy's bike. you can find him in the 250f pics at the top of this page

You took my picture without my permission! :thumbsup:

I only have one more picture of the messed up pipe, I'll get it in a second...

You took my picture without my permission! :ride:

sorry there cheezy....i know you had that one pic though :thumbsup:

i went in today to pick up my skid plate at first they parts mangers didnt notice then as he came out from behind the counter he noticed and asked what happend and i told him then he said i hope this was on ur kawi of course i told him no and said im gunna need u you to order me everything you see thats broken from this picture and he flipped out. as we were leaving i told him i was just kidding and they got a kick out of it now the pictures posted on the wall

sorry there cheezy....i know you had that one pic though :thumbsup:

Dont worry about it, that pic also got me a free Dr.D pipe from Dirt Rider, so I'm pretty proud of it, :ride:.

haha

thanks for crashing your bike Cheezy... now others can laugh

i went in today to pick up my skid plate at first they parts mangers didnt notice then as he came out from behind the counter he noticed and asked what happend and i told him then he said i hope this was on ur kawi of course i told him no and said im gunna need u you to order me everything you see thats broken from this picture and he flipped out. as we were leaving i told him i was just kidding and they got a kick out of it now the pictures posted on the wall

Wait, so my pic is now posted on some dealerships wall? SWEET!

haha

thanks for crashing your bike Cheezy... now others can laugh

Dont even make me tell the whole story as to how that happened, lol.

please lets hear it and yes its on the dealerships wall at least it was when i left

Yay, Im famous! :thumbsup:

Ok, heres the story... Im at my local track for a practice. Finish line jump, a 60 foot table, is coming up, and theyre flagging everyone off so the little bikes can run. I hit it, and I head towards the exit (Immediately to the right when you jump the table) and some kid overjumped the jump and slams into me because I guess he didnt know how to use the brakes. His front tire gets caught between my rear tire and the left can, and he falls to the left, ripping the can out sideways. I layed the bike down and everyone rushed over to help him. He gets up and says "Why'd you let off like that?", and at that point I was about ready to beat his ass for having such an attitude when it was his fault anyways. (Its all good though, my roost broke his Bubba goggles, dont those things cost like 50 bucks? :ride:) So the kid rides away, I pick up my bike and realize the pipes bent out. I go to the parking lot to find him, and hes gone. All that was messed up was the bracket, which I bent back with a hammer as soon as I got home, but I took this picture because it looks funny. Then Dirt Rider came out with that pipe giveaway, and I still had the picture, so I sent it in and about 2 months later I got a Dr. D pipe, and my stocker was perfectly fine! So, thank you to whoever ran into me, you got me a free pipe!

Man, I dont think I've ever typed that much on TT before... Just thinking about that incident pisses me off though, lol.