Sign in to follow this  

Prayers needed !!!!!!!!!!

This past Saturday at our local fair race my cousin (14 years old) got landed on by another ATV. He was life flighted to a regional hospital and has numerous injuries, one of his lungs was punctured from a broken rib and now has collapsed and pneumonia has started in his lung. Today they operated and put a chest tube in. He would definitely appreciate all the prayers, as will his parents. His name is Bryant Miller. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. It has really made me stop and rethink the dangers of this sport. We all know the risks that come with this sport, it just seems alot more when it hits close to home. I haven't even looked at my bike since Saturday. Please pray for him. Thanks !!!!!!!!!

Rob

We all seem to be seeing a lot more of these major accidents now days. I went to the ER three months ago for a broken clavicle, torn rotator cuff, busied ribs and a dislocated shoulder. I am now ready to climb back on, but keep asking myself if it is worth it.

I hope your friend pulls though with a full recovery. I have seen several life flights that came from MX crashes. It is a very frighting thing to think about or see!

Keep us posted my friend, and ride safe!!!