Sign in to follow this  

Hey...where did it go?

that thread was worthless w/o pix. lol.

seriously tho, as an honorary thumpette, i thought it was pretty innocuous, and had participation from at least two biological thumpettes......

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150332

3) This is not "Dear Abby"! Men are welcome to post threads that relate to women's riding issues in the Thumpette forum, but all other threads will be deleted or moved to the forum deemed more appropriate by the moderators.

Nothing wrong with it, but not what the majority of thumpettes felt was needed in the forum (per thumpette feedback & several threads a few months ago). Here's one of those threads

Can't keep everyone happy, but we try to find a middle ground between what is wanted and what is realistic. :applause:

If thumpette opinions have since changed, feel free to voice your opinion here... the rules can be altered, but consider the consequences if you open THAT door! :ride: Consider all the 'what do women want?' Why do girls not like nice guys?' 'what do I do about my girlfriend?' 'Do girls like short or long hair' threads that would follow. :thumbsup: We've walked that road before.

However, as it seems there is an interest in the topic of men's underwear, I brought the thread back from the dead but moved it to TS, the 'anything goes' forum... which seems more appropriate for the subject. :applause:

:applause:

:thumbsup::ride::applause:

If I replied that boxers ride up on my husband when he rides and turns into the wedgie thong from hell (Oh then he said something about tank slap...), would that have been bike/riding related??

:applause::applause::applause:

If I replied that boxers ride up on my husband when he rides and turns into the wedgie thong from hell (Oh then he said something about tank slap...), would that have been bike/riding related??

:thumbsup: Don't know if it would have saved that one, but feel free to start your own! :ride: (hey pkley, how's that wedgy going??) :applause:

All this man descrimination kind of reminds me of being at say, for example, a stadium and having to go potty and finding out I cant use the mens room because the women took it over. Too many of you ladies seem to have that terrible attitude of "Whats mine is mine, whats yours is mine." Or hows this analogy, the tree huggers want public access to public lands as long as they are the only public allowed to use it.

Oh well, just ranting. I will go sit in the corner now.

John in Vegas

All this man descrimination kind of reminds me of being at say, for example, a stadium and having to go potty and finding out I cant use the mens room because the women took it over. Too many of you ladies seem to have that terrible attitude of "Whats mine is mine, whats yours is mine." Or hows this analogy, the tree huggers want public access to public lands as long as they are the only public allowed to use it.

Oh well, just ranting. I will go sit in the corner now.

John in Vegas

Time for the WAAAHHHHHHMBULANCE!!!!! :thumbsup::ride::applause:

:thumbsup: Don't know if it would have saved that one, but feel free to start your own! :applause: (hey pkley, how's that wedgy going??) :applause:

Never once had a problem with a wedgie, but I tell you what - riding in hot weather causes LOTS of relaxation in CERTAIN areas.

All I can say is GO BOXER BRIEFS!

Besides thongs just don't look right with a hairy ***! :ride::applause::applause:

Never once had a problem with a wedgie, but I tell you what - riding in hot weather causes LOTS of relaxation in CERTAIN areas.

All I can say is GO BOXER BRIEFS!

Besides thongs just don't look right with a hairy ***! :thumbsup::ride::applause:

Hmmmm, I coulda SWORE you complained about it riding UP, but you know me, I'm not the one with the bad memory. :applause:

I'm sure the other "issue" left a greater impression on your mind (and other parts).

women = no fun.

you obviously haven't met the right one....do you expect that they just fall from the sky into your lap? :thumbsup:

you obviously haven't met the right one....do you expect that they just fall from the sky into your lap? :ride:

ummm. :applause: that's what happened to me. :thumbsup:

only more like a piano falling out of the sky. like in cartoons. :applause:

ummm. :ride: that's what happened to me. :thumbsup:

i wouldn't know what you're talkin' about. :applause:

ummm. :applause: that's what happened to me. :thumbsup:

Hey, you guys better knock it off!!! :ride:

you obviously haven't met the right one....do you expect that they just fall from the sky into your lap? :thumbsup:

My husband said that half naked woman did just that the last time he visited a "special" bar..... :ride:

My husband said that half naked woman did just that the last time he visited a "special" bar..... :thumbsup:

it's called money honey...lol :ride: