Do front and rear complete wheels...

Sell good? Reason I ask is because I want to buy complete excel/talon complete wheels. Mine are practically brand new with less than 10 hours on the wheels and stock tires, off an 06'. How much do they go for? And do they sell quickly, or will I be lucky to find a buyer?

You'll be lucky to find a buyer. You better send them to me quick and I'll send ya 50 bucks for the set, if you include the tires. ?

:applause:

They will sell really well on ebay. if they are in really good condition (no bends, dings, deep scratches, missing spokes). You will probably get above 200-250 for the back and if your lucky about 150-200 for the front.

but if your in a hurry to get rid of them ill give ya 75 bucks for each. you keep the tires. :ride:

have someone powdercoat the rims for like 30 a piece, do em black or something.l guarantee they will sell like hot cakes on ebay. Youll get some kids with daddies paypal credit cards who bid uncontrollaby. Yeah i know its alot of work to sell black rims to buy blac rims but trust me youll get your money back.

have someone powdercoat the rims for like 30 a piece, .

are yours powder coated?

i had bad problems with powdercoating, when they heated up about 4 rims (all my friends stuff) they warped and cant be trued back to form, and riding the bike sucks now!