Sign in to follow this  

Sikks new motor is their own

I was told be Jimmy at sikk that the motor in there new bikes was sikk designed and built in the usa but is mass produced in taiwan.

I'm sure that Precision50 knows more about the sikk motors, than Jimmy D @ the Sikk Corporation.

No knock off out there has there own stuff.The chinese will sell anything to anybody.Thats why so many of these bikes look the same,becouse they are just diferent names used.Every thing get's copied just a matter of time.But if they were made somewhere else they wouldn't be affordable.The sikk motor is a lifan.

I know of five different good quality knock offs that get there parts from the same factories.I know if I went to china with 200.000 dollars I could get any of these parts and build any bike I wanted with my own logo and sell them.Communist = no patent laws.

*cough*bullshit*cough*

ask them what the bore and stroke are, and the gear ratios too. Via an industry friend of mine, i dealt with Sikk. They're just getting stuff from across the pond--same as everyone else.

I was told be Jimmy at sikk that the motor in there new bikes was sikk designed and built in the usa but is mass produced in taiwan.

Man,

^^^^^^^ what is Told to you is Bull ^^^^^^ you guys believe what you want to believe Im Beating a Dead Horse. Those Motors are a Dime a dozen I have lots and lots of Parts for them.......I know what I know and thats all that counts in my book..... :thumbsup:

P.S. You might want to tell Jimmy D. to Change or update there site as its the wrong info and spects on there Motor. Hes a Sales Rep.or SikkMx Tech or Maybe the Owner....? He can say or Claim anything he wants too and thats his Perogative and Right....Woop tee do........ :ride: Sikk Mx is Standing behind there Product and thats all that counts......

I'm sure that Precision50 knows more about the sikk motors, than Jimmy D @ the Sikk Corporation.

I can take them apart to the bare cases and put them back together without breaking a sweat or using a manual...... :thumbsup: you dont have to work or own a corporation...... :ride:

I know of five different good quality knock offs that get there parts from the same factories.I know if I went to china with 200.000 dollars I could get any of these parts and build any bike I wanted with my own logo and sell them.Communist = no patent laws.

BINGO............ :thumbsup:

I can take them apart to the bare cases and put them back together without breaking a sweat or using a manual...... :ride: you dont have to work or own a corporation...... :applause:

Congratulations :thumbsup:

Props to sikk for backing there product, but Honestly all this debate is over sikk using there own motors.... THERE MOTORS AREN"T GOOD ENOUGH TO WASTE TIME OVER!!!

THey slip gears whether sikk designed it or whether some other knock off designed it. And I agree that over seas $$$ talks why do you think BXM, SDG and the Older Pitsters were so identical... SAME FACTORIES!!!

Think about what you said. Made here but mass produced out of the country. Does that make any sense to you?

Think about what you said. Made here but mass produced out of the country. Does that make any sense to you?

The first one was made and designed here then took it to taiwain and had it mass produced. They no longer slip out of gear. I had the original sikk 120 motor that had that problem. They sent me their new motor which is a 124. I have had no probs with this motor.

The first one was made and designed here then took it to taiwain and had it mass produced. They no longer slip out of gear. I had the original sikk 120 motor that had that problem. They sent me their new motor which is a 124. I have had no probs with this motor.

Whats the Spects of your motor Bore and Stroke..? or better yet how about posting some pictures of your motor

Thanks

Designed in the US.... :thumbsup:

They're still Z/XR/CRF 50 copies! They were designed many many many many many moons ago, and now are just teamed up with a few different parts from different china companies.

The first one was built in the US huh? What kind of company sets up a plant only to make ONE engine, and then has China make the rest? Do you realize what it takes to make an engine... from scratch? It takes a factory... assembly lines etc. They don't do it to make ONE engine.

Man there's a lot of BS being fed to the pitbike community. I am gonna have to hunt down the Dude starting all of these rumors. lol. Probably some white faced, shady exec in a New York suburb. :ride:

if you guys no so much where is a big bore kit that will bolt up 100% with no problems for these motor I need website and price

if you guys no so much where is a big bore kit that will bolt up 100% with no problems for these motor I need website and price

guy cooper has kits....................... probably the dude that has spent more time building these bikes from day1.

www.stillwaterextreme.com

I just got a quote for a non big bore kit from him using daytona parts and a few other parts, 1100$, 13.5 hp, a short stroke, very revy, an endurance type motor :ride: I believe i'll be making a purchase as soon as out season is over. You get alot of what ever it is when you buy from a respectable man in the trade.

oh and china bought tooling from Japan many many years ago to build the motors and bikes for cheap transportaion, they never thought of building pitbikes, some american decided to make a buck and here we go cheap chinese pitbikes that just so happen to be based on a 35 year old japanese motor...............................

look alittle further back in time :thumbsup: