Sign in to follow this  

Neck Roll?? What do ya think??

Is this what we were all talking about? How does this thing attach to the helmet? I'm thinking velcro strips. SORRY The link is not working .. Go to m x a c c .com

As soon as it starts getting cooler, I'm buying one to have the extra safety from having a neck injury! From testimonies I've heard and read about neck rolls, I was convinced. They are a great investment for neck injury prevention.

Millsapps uses one that attaches to the bottom of his helmet. Not sure how. Glue maybe. I doubt you want to drill holes of any sort in a helmet's shell.

Others, like 661, EVS, etc attach to you chest protector collar. For my son's, I drilled some holes in the front and back of the chest protector and used pull-ties to attach it.

Millsapps uses one that attaches to the bottom of his helmet. Not sure how. Glue maybe. I doubt you want to drill holes of any sort in a helmet's shell.

Others, like 661, EVS, etc attach to you chest protector collar. For my son's, I drilled some holes in the front and back of the chest protector and used pull-ties to attach it.

You don't have to attach them at all if you don't want to. My son and I both wear the EVS RC2 and they stay in position nicely without being attached to chest protector or helmet. I will never ride without one again, mine has saved me a couple of times and I don't notice it at all when I'm riding.

I think its a good idea if you have a sore neck or an injured neck... maybe it would be a good idea if you broke your collar bone as well.

dont wait buy one now. I am never going to ride my bike without it.. at first it feels like you neck is being held still but after a few rides it feels good and is a great investment.