Sign in to follow this  

Billet Oil Coolers $99.99

For a limited time we are offering the Staggs Billet Oil Coolers for $99.99, to TT members. These Oil Coolers are made in Taiwan and are a copy of the Takegawa kit that retails for around $300. Don't miss out on this limited time offer.

http://www.outlawpowersports.com/Staggs_Oil_Cooler_p/50-oilclr.htm

Please not that you are TT member in the order notes, including you TT screen name.

Does this work on the new sikk motor?

I would like to know this too....come on...don't let me down.

Sorry I mean 'Fit' not 'Fin', am a teacher and hate spelling errors.

Will they fit the Zong Chen 125's??? Another company on here had a fit problem with their's. It was reported to fit Pitster models engines, but didn't fit Z/C's design.

Will they fit the Zong Chen 125's??? Another company on here had a fit problem with their's. It was reported to fit Pitster models engines, but didn't fit Z/C's design.

There is a disclaimer saying they will not fit a Zongshen engine :thumbsup:

For a limited time we are offering the Staggs Billet Oil Coolers for $99.99, to TT members. These Oil Coolers are made in Taiwan and are a copy of the Takegawa kit that retails for around $300. Don't miss out on this limited time offer.

http://www.outlawpowersports.com/Staggs_Oil_Cooler_p/50-oilclr.htm

Please not that you are TT member in the order notes, including you TT screen name.

Done that, it still charged me $129. I assume you will automatically adjust the order.

This kit should fit a SSR 120cc (Lifan) engine on a XR-70?

It will not fit the Zongshen 125 head, I tested one (tried).

IMG_3036.jpg

Done that, it still charged me $129. I assume you will automatically adjust the order.

This kit should fit a SSR 120cc (Lifan) engine on a XR-70?

We will adjust the $ amount for TT members before we process the order. Should fit the Lifan.

The head plate will not fit the Zongshen.

Loncin and Lifan should be the same externally. From my experience with the Chinese copy engines they are all externally similar except for the Zongshen 108 and 125cc.

Loncin and Lifan should be the same externally. From my experience with the Chinese copy engines they are all externally similar except for the Zongshen 108 and 125cc.

Cool thanks man!!!

Cool job nate,Talk to ya next week about the b2 or the pitster 125x.I still might get another rcm I'm undecided.I'd like to see some feed back on the b2 or the 125x.

Cool job nate,Talk to ya next week about the b2 or the pitster 125x.I still might get another rcm I'm undecided.I'd like to see some feed back on the b2 or the 125x.

There are quite a few owners out there of each, hopefully they will chime in for you.