MC Grath Invitational

Have Any of heard about Jeremy MCGrath's Invitational? Its gonna be a race between 20 top SX riders(incl. Jeremy) on the planet Invited by Jeremy MC Grath to race on October 6th and 7th. Its gonna be held in Home Depot Center, Carson City California!!! There is a website which is www.mcgrathinvite.com !!! It has all the Information about the race, all the Riders btw its gonna be a 125 and 250 riders ? , u can buy tickets from there which are kinda pricey! Its $30 for the crappiest ones, $60 for the pretty good ones and $100 bucks for the best ones wich include Pit Passes, VIP parking passes etc. !!! I was thinking to go, but i got no one to go with! My Dad doesnt want to, my friends dont either, they said they are gonna watch it on TV(which is never the same that actually being there :ride: ) So guys go visit that website and tell me what ya think!!!

It should be cool except for the venue. HD Center venue, staff and parking royally suck and it takes a week to get in or out of the parking lot. I'd park at the Artesia blue line station in beautiful South Compton and catch the bus over to the center for like $1.10 or whatever it costs. BTW... the stadium isn't too huge (not like the Coliseum), so those $60 seats will probably be pretty good.

Aside of my hatred for the HD Center it should be awesome racing.

you would think since there are like 3 stadiums in one place they would have enough parking? ?

One would hope. I saw Green Day there last year and it took me hours to get in and out of that place. I think they share parking with Cal State Dominguez, so if school is out it might be okay. They did charge me $20 to park for that concert though.

oh yea i just remembered about two metal ramps they are gonna use on the track! Sorry guys i forgot :ride: !!! I assume that those ramps are gonna be like tabletops and they will be able to go under it. if u have played MX vs ATV unleashed they have few of those on the SX tracks! I belive they got one in Tucson track and few others ? !!!

• 1 month later...