Sign in to follow this  

Thor Phase Jacket

Does anyone have the Thor Phase enduro jacket?? If so, how is the sizing?? Does the jacket size match the size jersey you wear or do I need to get the next size up. Thanks.

I'm wearing an XL and I'm 5'10", 170, not super long arms or wide shouldered. I probably would've bought a large had I done it sight unseen, but I just so happened to borrow the jacket from a buddy who didn't wear it much. Scored it for $50! Sweet! Haven't ridden in any foul weather with it yeat but I'd imagine with a little Scotchguard on it it'll do just fine short of a torrential downpour. Has some really nice features to it too.

Thanks. I ordered an XL from Cycle Gear tonight for 71.95. If it doesn't fit I guess I can return it or put it on e-bay.

Mine doesn't fit right unless I wear it over my chest protector. Arm movement feels really uncomfortable. Distracting. No vents. The collar tears the crap out of my neck if I don't turn it down. Even with scotch guard it soaks up water like a sponge but over my chest protector I don't notice. If you can get it cheap it's usable.

Hmmm. Mine has vents and is comfortable. What's up with yours?

a buddy gave me one, XXL and it fits over my chest protector perfect and isn't too big without the plastic which is weird because I'm only 6' and kinda skinny. like the cut, features but it's a sponge in the rain.

Hmmm. Mine has vents and is comfortable. What's up with yours?

Probably an earlier version. Ebay $50 last year. My body may be different too.

I bought one last fall. It's been OK.

My next jacket will be the KLIM Inversion Jacket. Or maybe a Rooster Performance jacket.

I just won one on ebay for $50 brand new. The phase S5, didn't get a good color (gray) but what the heck - it will work. Will let you know what I think about when I get it. My hubby has the ARC Back Country set. That is a nice set up. If its cool in the morning and you start out wearing the jacket and it warms up where you don't need it - the thing turns into a fanny pack.